HOURS: New hours for our thrift stores and pantry services are posted at hohmartin.org/locations.
PANTRY SERVICES: Effective immediately the pantries will start prepackaged food distributions directly into client's vehicles. Clients will be signed in and emergency service allotments will be offered as appropriate. Clients on foot and bicycle will also be served but no one will enter the pantries. If you are not a current House of Hope client, be sure to bring the following information needed to access service:
DONATIONS: House of Hope service centers will only accept food donations at this time. All other items may still be donated to The Hope Shop 2525 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994.
House of Hope has developed the following health and safety guidelines for our community related to coronavirus (COVID-19). As an organization focused on addressing the needs of our clients, especially during a crisis, we are committed to ensuring that our community is equipped to stay healthy during this rapidly evolving public health threat through different means like planning, messaging, supplies stocking, and additional cleaning.
In an effort to take every precaution and prioritize health and safety, House of Hope has put in place the following guidelines:
1. House of Hope employees and volunteers who are sick or living with sick individuals are required to stay home.
2. House of Hope’s locations are remaining open as normally scheduled at this time with the intent to continue offering services as usual. Some advocacy and volunteer appreciation events have been postponed. We encourage you to read any and all updates on our website, Facebook page, and emails as the situation develops.
3. If you have a medical condition that places you in a high-risk category (older adults or people who have a serious chronic medical condition like: Heart Disease, Diabetes, or Lung Disease), talk to your doctor before coming to House of Hope. Our staff will make every effort to be flexible in working with clients, partners, and/or volunteers in the high-risk categories by making alternate arrangements to provide services, meetings via phone or other necessary methods.
1. Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
2. Cover your sneezes and coughs with a tissue or cough into your elbow and then wash your hands.
3. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please reach out to House of Hope by calling (772) 286-4673 or emailing Info@hohmartin.org.
We strongly recommend that you call these agencies prior to heading to their locations, if their schedules have changed since our last website update, we'd hate fo you to waste a trip!
|Monday & Friday food pantry open 9 am - 12 pm. Kitchen has drive trough meals every Tuesday 4:30-5:30 pm. OFFERING TAKE-OUT ONLY|
OFFERING TAKE-OUT ONLY
Breakfast to go at 9 a.m. Dinner to go at 5 p.m. Hygiene and Clothing pantry still open, only 2 clients at a time. Main building is closed.
Pantry open last Friday of the month 10:00 a.m. - 12:20 pm.
Opening on 5/14/2020 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
|Breakfast program on hold. Food pantry is completely to go. Friday night soup kitchen to-go only. Thrift is open 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.|
Temporarily closed until further notice.
Open as of 5/11/2020
Monday-Friday 9:00am-1:00pm For people 60 and older. You must pre-register by calling the meal site manager.
Still delivering Meals on Wheels. Emergency food pantry is open. Also offering Seniors with grocery shopping assistance. All other programs still suspended.
Closed until further notice.
© 2020 House of Hope Martin CountyWebsite By Impressive Click