Pantry food and thrift store donations of any amount are always welcome and useful at House of Hope!
Most needed pantry items include: canned beans, fruit, veggies; cereal, dried beans, grits, jelly, juice, juice boxes, large bags of rice, non-perishable milk, non-soy baby formula, pancake mix, pasta sauce, pasta, peanut butter, rice, soup, water; adult diapers, baby diapers, body lotion, bug spray, deodorant, detergent, dish soap, feminine products, razors, shampoo, soap, sunscreen, toilet paper, tooth brushes, toothpaste.
Thrift store donations may include clothing, household items, and furniture. Please do not leave donations without confirming that an HOH representative knows they are there! PLEASE NOTE that at this time all thrift donations must be brought to The Hope Shop Thrift Store in Stuart, as listed below.
Please drop off donations to any of our five locations as identified below:
STUART PANTRY / DISTRIBUTION CENTER - PANTRY ITEMS ONLY
THE HOPE SHOP THRIFT STORE - THRIFT ITEMS ONLY ** this is the only House of Hope location accepting thrift donations currently **
HOBE SOUND THRIFT STORE AND SERVICE CENTER - PANTRY ITEMS ONLY
INDIANTOWN THRIFT STORE & SERVICE CENTER - PANTRY ITEMS ONLY
JENSEN BEACH THRIFT STORE & SERVICE CENTER - PANTRY ITEMS ONLY
For hours and location info, visit hohmartin.org/locations Receipts are available upon request.
For questions and/or to discuss other donation options, contact Amy Belisle at (772) 286-4673 x 1002
- Do you take frozen foods? Yes, as long as they have remained frozen, unopened, and not expired.
- Do you accept perishable items? Items are accepted if unopened and within their expiration date. Perishable items must be brought directly to the pantry without risk of damage or going bad. Please make sure that an HOH representative receives your donation so it does not sit unprotected.
- Do you take fresh fruit off a tree? Yes, as long as it is not over ripe or significantly damaged.
- Do you prefer a monetary donation? Offerings of in-kind and monetary gifts are valuable to House of Hope and very much appreciated! If you prefer making a monetary donation, please use our online form or send a check written out to “House of Hope” to 2484 SE Bonita Street, Stuart, FL 34997.
- Where do I bring my household items and clothing? House of Hope pantry service centers will only accept food donations at this time. All other items may still be donated to The Hope Shop Thrift Store at 2525 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994.
- Will you accept any food that has been opened? No, we only accept food items that are unopened at the time of donation.