Many of these programs are facilitated by partner agencies that are subject-matter experts. Others are facilitated by House of Hope staff and volunteers. Services vary at each site and change to reflect the needs of the community. Examples of opportunities include:
- Virtual one-on-one career coaching and career-focused workshops. Call to schedule an appointment with a career coach.
- English as a Second Language – basic and intermediate.
- Zumba – a fun and effective workout with dance themes featuring Latin and international music.
- Quit Smoking Classes – receive free nicotine replacement therapy and work with a trained facilitator to quit for good!
- Art 4 Women – Women from the walkable area around the Centers learn to express themselves and share their culture through art.
- Family Cooking Classes – learn about easy ways to practice healthy habits for the family.
- Financial Literacy Workshops – learn how to improve credit, protect your identity, save up for a big expense and more.
- Computer Lab with free printing – Complete homework or research, and access free printing.
- Access to Martin County Library services and resources, including checkout of books and materials.
View All Program Offerings